Friday, December 11, 2009

SOS Update


Greetings everyone from Cincinnati! Unfortunately I don’t have time to sit down and write a lengthy post about the conference, but I wanted to provide you with a link where you could read up to the hour updates of what’s going on and what we’re learning. I will say that the conference is overwhelming. With hours and hours of profound teaching, and more than 2,600 like-minded people here; it’s pretty exciting. Aside from the awesome teaching I’m receiving, Jonathan and I both chatted with John Moore today (AWESOME young man who is on fire for Christ), about the possibility of working with him on their new film!!! We are going to be chatting with him some more over the weekend, but Jonathan and I are praying that all the details will work out. This could be a launch pad for the two of us. I also bumped into one of the buddies I made at GfBC back in October (small world =)) and we shared a great conversation today.


With all that said, I need to go to bed :) If you want to read more about the conference check out the NCFIC’s blog.


In closing, here is a statement Joe Morecraft made today about the sufficiency of scripture:


Everything we need to live a life of faith and godliness is found in the Word of God.”

Sola Scriptura!

Josh

No comments: