Thursday, October 29, 2009

Headed to Texas!



That’s right!!! After years of waiting, the Lord finally presented me with the opportunity and the means to go to the great republic of Texas! Some of you might be thinking, “This is kind of sudden!” You’d be right! A couple weeks ago, Mr. Baucham announced that his church is conducting the Semper Reformanda Conference (You can look at some info about the conference here); a conference for those considering planting a family integrated church, or for those who wish to transition their existing church into a family integrated church. Anyhow, to make a long story short, our family concluded that this would be an extremely beneficial conference for me to attend, as I believe God would like me to plant or transition a church into the family integrated model. In case you’re wondering, I’m not going alone :) I count it a joy to have the honor of sharing this journey with my father! I praise the Lord for my dad; that he is passionate about serving Him, and passionate about passing on his vision of raising men and women who love the Lord and love their families to the next generation of Hedricks.



As you can probably imagine, I’m very excited, but I need to get some shut eye =) I will be blogging about the trip and the conference throughout the weekend, though, so keep checking back for updates!



Josh

No comments: