Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Continuing Collapse

For many years now, Bruce Shortt has been warning Christian parents of the negative effects of government education. Since the summer of 2008, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading his monthly series entitled The Continuing Collapse, and in light of the recent appointment of Kevin Jennings (a radical supporter of homosexuality), as the “Safe Schools Czar,” (see here) I decided I would share October's edition of The Continuing Collapse with you.


I believe, as Christians, it is our responsibility to give our children a Christian education (Ephesians 6:4, Titus 2:1-2, Deuteronomy 6:6-7). Unfortunately, we have forgotten what true, Biblical education looks like. The education of our children is the sole responsibility of parents, not government, or teachers!


Anyway, enough of my rambling ;) I hope you enjoy October’s edition of The Continuing Collapse.

Click here to read.

In Christ,
Josh

No comments: